After working with hundreds of event organisers over the years, I appreciate just how busy you must be. So please allow me to cut to the chase.
Whether product launch or amateur theatre production, it’s always a challenge to sell tickets and make an event a sell-out success.
Right now, you’ve got many marketing options. Social media, paid print advertising, Google AdWords (to name but a few). But today, I want to provide four concrete reasons why our platform - Walk My Town - could and should drive footfall through your event doors.
- Local knowledge, national reach – Up and down the US, consumers visit Walk My Town to discover what’s on and what’s coming up in their city.
- We’ll walk you (and your would-be visitors) through where to eat, sleep and play – we’re home to everything from the hottest bars and bistros, to hotels and historic buildings. So, whether you want to find the perfect venue for your event, or your guests need somewhere to lay their head at night, we can help.
- Every event, eatery and evening accommodation has a review feature - so you can drive up event attendance through online word-of-mouth (and be sure that you and your visitors are making the right choice, when picking a place to eat, sleep or play).
- We’re a sociable bunch – and our social profiles are hustling, bustling sources of news, reviews and the latest local To-Dos. Which means instant exposure for your event.
- As soon as a person has registered interest in the city of your event, we’ll send them reminders. We’ll even suggest local bars, cafes and other places that may also interest them (we’re helpful like that).
And now, onto the topic of cold, hard, cash
You’ve heard the benefits of showcasing your event on Walk My Town. You now have one question – “How much?”. And the answer, surprisingly, is FREE. No catch, no sneaky small print. Gratis, amigos. Get started now.